Summer Program Registration Procedure
Step 1. Fill out the Summer Program Registration Form (see below).
Step 2. Pay course fee, click HERE.
By filling out the Summer Program Registration Form, I and my child agree the following registration terms and rule:
- There will be no refund once the fee is paid but the amount paid can be used in lieu of other courses or be transferred to other person on or before August 31, next year.
- I waive any claims or damages of any sort against Ho Math and Chess Learning Centre and its affiliates, all staff in connection with my child's activities.
- I agree that any pictures or video taken with my child's image during the course of program can be used as promotion or advertisement in relation to the program with no children's names identified.
- Student whose conduct is disruptive, or disturbing may be asked to withdraw and the parent, child or guardian all agree to abide to the decision made. In this case, the fee not used will be prorated and then refunded.
- The summer program reserves the right to adjust course contents or change instructors; combine or cancel courses if deemed necessary.
- NSF cheques or declined credit card will be charged with $25 administration fee.
Use one form per child registered. Only completed from with payment will be processed.